The sofa reinvented.Find your dealer
The Hebe, like the Prime, has a refined and nuanced character. With a choice of 4 different arms, you can optimally personalize the design.
In the development of the Hebe, special attention was paid to sustainable production and the use of materials. The cushions, arm and backrests can be removed from the frame without much fuss. This benefits the service life and the parts can be reused or recycled.
Studio Truly Truly has looked at how the sofa can be made in parts to increase its reusability and durability. The traditional wooden frame has been replaced by a uniform aluminium chassis. This way of producing (common in the automotive industry) reinvents the current way of thinking about the production of sofas. For example, the same frame of the Prime 10010 can be used. With this we have taken recycling a step further than the traditional cradle to cradle of sustainable materials. In the design of the sofa, we replaced most of the foam with natural feathers and eliminated 96% of the gluing process.
A nice continuation of the sustainable traditions that are already deeply rooted in Gelderland, such as the use of solid and laminated beech wood and replaceable covers.
- Detachable covers
- Innovative modular concept, fully recyclable
- 7 years warranty on cover fabrics and foam
Almost all Gelderland designs have a detachable cover. If you wish to have your furniture cleaned or, in due time, are interested in a new cover, this can be done.Discover Gelderland
- metal frame
- slat suspension in seat and back
- back and seatcushions with a high-quality polyurethane foam core, covered with a layer of feathers and foam bars
- arms: beech and playwood, high-quality polyurethane foam coverd with a blend of comforel and foam bars
- metal base, tube Ø22mm, RAL9004 Signal black
- feet with Quickclick-system with choice of felt or non slipping bottom
- metal frame available in RAL 7038 agate grey
- frame in all RAL colors, additional price € 159/element